Monday, June 24, 2013

Reasons My Son Is Crying

*He wants bubbles in his bath.
*He wants a banana.
*I chose the wrong banana from the bunch.
*The water in his swimming pool is too wet.
*He isn't allowed to hit me with a baseball bat.
 *He wants in his high chair.
*He does NOT want in his high chair.
*We went on a long, lovely walk to enjoy the cool morning.
*There are too many bubbles in his bath and they are touching his face.
*He brought me a piece of string cheese and said, "Cheese!", and I opened the string cheese for him.
 *He cannot jump on his unborn brother or sister like a trampoline.
*He is pulling out his own hair and it hurts.
*He cannot dump out cupfuls of bath water onto the bathroom floor.
*The stove is hot and he can't touch it.
*I didn't choose the correct Yo Gabba Gabba video based on his pointing and grunting.
 *He cannot throw his pacifier at other shoppers in Target.
*His stuffed animal froggy isn't allowed to go swimming in the toilet.
*He brought me a book and I began to read it to him.
*His Sesame Street stickers are sticky.
*I made him wear pants because we were going out in public.
 *He can't rip the pages in our family photo album.
*He isn't allowed to throw his food on the floor.
*His shoes are on.
*I suggested we sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider".
*I still don't know.

And then there are some moments like this, that make it all better:


No comments:

Post a Comment