Saturday, June 15, 2013

May Things


It's mid-June, so it's about time I get some May pictures on here, right?!  

My A-DORABLE cousin Jennifer graduated from Lufkin High School a couple of weeks ago.  She's a tiny, sassy little thing.  She just made the pom squad at UT (you know, those gorgeous girls that wear chaps on the sidelines at the football games?  Yeah, she's one of them.)  She's going to see if they have any maternity chaps for me to wear around the house and to go grocery shopping and stuff.  
Hank and his Sweetie at graduation

The older DuBose girl cousins (Meagan, Lauren, Erin, Hot UT Pom Girl Jennifer, me, Madeline)

And all (but 1) of the DuBose girls, plus our sweet Memaw in the middle


And then here's just some random pictures from my phone.

His hair will grow to cover the receding hairline one day, I just KNOW it!

Hank and his Coach, going to grab a bite to eat

If you look carefully, you can see blue shaving gel on his face. He was trying to be like Daddy.


$.50 corn dog day at Sonic! WOOHOO!

And we got a new pool

Before swim lessons

During swim lessons

After swim lessons!

The boy likes to make noise

No comments:

Post a Comment