Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Drive-Thru Safari


There is a cute little drive-thru safari park near Rusk.  I remember going there twice when I was little.  The first time, a buffalo stuck his entire head in our car, and the second time a llama sneezed green boogers all over my mom and me.  So when my dad suggested we take Henry, I was definitely on board!
Hank loved throwing the little food pellets.  Not necessarily at animals.  He would throw food in the car, while the windows were rolled up.  He also stuck food in every nook and cranny in my car.  I still randomly find pellets hidden in there.


 He didn't have any problem hand-feeding anything that came to the window.  He really is fearless.

I love this camel's smiling face.  I shall name him Leopold.


This guy was big.  Really, really big.  I like to think his name is Hoss.

And this is a baby zebra.  Oh my gosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment