Sunday, May 13, 2012

4 Months Old!

Henry is 4 months old!  He's actually been 4 months old for awhile now, but we have been too busy for me to post.  Also, Henry has not been photo shoot ready for awhile.  He had a cold so his nose was all crusty, then had a weekend of screaming continuously, then had a case of the pinkeye...we finally got ourselves all together and attempted pictures.  Henry does not have a future in modeling.  He is very serious, will not look at the camera or smile, and acts like he hates the world when it is picture time.  Here's what we managed to get this time:

A half-smile...


Yes, that is my 4 month old standing. 

Here are Henry's stats at 4 months:

Height:  25 inches (70% ile)
Weight:  15lbs (40% ile)
Head circumference: (80% ile)  My poor big-headed baby :(

Likes:
*Growling in the backseat while we are driving
*Grabbing anything near him
*His froggy pacifier
*Rubbing his blankie on his face when he is tired
*Baths!
*Being walked around outside
*Watching the Rangers
*Waking up every hour through the night and reminding his parents that he dropped his paci and needs it to be put back in his mouth.
*Tummy kisses
*Watching the dogs run around
*Being fed.  Anything you put in his mouth.
*Getting in bed with Mom and Dad at 4:30 every morning.

Dislikes:
*Stopping at stop lights
*Stopping a feeding
*His parents stopping to sit down.
*Getting still for any reason.

Oh, how I love this sweet boy.  Yes, he's a mess.  Yes, our counter looks like a pharmacy with his acid reflux meds, pinkeye drops, colic drops, special soy formula, PediaSure gas drops, and Children's Tylenol for those times we don't know what is hurting him.  Yes, he still gets up at night.  Yes, he's solemn and serious.  I know he's "demanding".  But I just love the heck outta him.

1 comment:

  1. That serious picture face reminds me of one Adam Dubose I know. Also, some of the smartest/best looking people in the world have larger than average heads. Haha...my sisters always make fun of me about that. Mine was HUGE when I was little. I still have to wear man-size caps, which is fun. He's so cute Ames! I love these blog posts! I also love his fuzzy hair! He's precious.

    ReplyDelete