Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Henry Happenings

Here's a few fun things Hank has been up to lately!  He tried rice cereal last week and absolutely hated it.  He wouldn't even close his mouth, he just let it run down his chin and into his neck rolls.  So then we attempted bananas.  He wasn't sure about it at first, but after one bite he grabbed the spoon and shoved it in into his mouth.  He's a banana fan!

  



He has gone to 4 Ranger games.  We went Friday, and Hank finally got a win!  He is 1-3 so far.  He usually does pretty well, but this time I forgot a piece to his bottle so his bottle just leaked everywhere.  He was not a happy camper.  We spend several innings walking around where the vendors are with all the other moms and their fussy children.  There was an old beer vendor guy that really, really liked him and kept coming by to visit with him.  He kept calling him "Hank the Tank" and "Hammerin' Hank".



He still loves his bath time.  It's his time to unwind after a stressful day.


We got to hang out with Aunt Debby and Cousin Zachary last week.  Zachary is so stinkin' cute, and SO good with Henry.


Henry can roll over!  He rolls from his back to his stomach, then panics because he hates being on his stomach.  He rolls over all night then screams, so we spend our night going to his room to turn him back over.  He is very, very active.  He even wants to be jumping when Sam and I are holding him.  We are in SOOO much trouble when this kids starts crawling!  He absolutely wears us out.  I got lost on the way to school last week (I have been driving the same route to school for 3 years now.)  Apparently I was asleep with my eyes open, and took a random exit for some reason.  Henry has started laughing quite a bit when he is in a good mood.  He is very ticklish, and has the cutest little laugh ever.  I just love him!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your kid!! Have I said that before??? My older two girls hated the cereal too. They would swallow it but gagged every time. One try (per child) was enough for me! On to the real food!!! Not even gonna try it with Samantha!

    ReplyDelete