Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day and Misc.

I had such a great Mother's Day!  Henry let me sleep in until 7:15 (although he did wake up 7 times during the night.  I'm not exaggerating.  Literally, 7.) I went to get him out of his crib and he gave me a huge smile.  Sam and Hank got me a Keurig and a super sweet card that made me get a little teary.  My handsome boys and I went to church, then out to eat at one of my favorite restaurants, Sweet Tomatoes.  I played with the boys a little bit then...wait for it....GOT A 1 1/2 HOUR NAP!!!!  I'm talking uninterrupted, deep sleep, in the middle of the day and everything!  Back in the day, about 18 weeks ago, I would have taken a 4 hour nap, but these days all I need is a 1 1/2 hour one and I'm good to go.  Sam cleaned the house and cooked dinner, and Henry and I got to play in the front yard.  Have I mentioned how much I love these boys?  I know I cry about ridiculous stuff like puppies on tv, but I don't usually cry about stuff.  I didn't cry when I got engaged, married, or when Henry was born. But I cry when I think about how much I love these two.  I mean, how did I end up with the best husband and little boy in the world? I'm a lucky girl.

Here's some other random happenings in Henry World!
Henry had a stressful day, so he needed a relaxing massage


Upset because his massage was interrupted to take a picture




Rockin' the new hat from Grandma and Possum

At cousin Will's 1st birthday party. Sweet cousins!

Precious baby at his 4 month checkup

We had a little pinkeye situation.  Isn't this the saddest picture ever?!


2 comments:

  1. Poor Henry and the pink eye!!! He looks miserable with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's growing so much! an uninterrupted nap was my Mother's Day request too!

    ReplyDelete