Sunday, June 8, 2014

7 Months

Our sweet Sawyer turned 7 months old a couple of weeks ago!  This poor second child.  With Henry, I would stress myself out making sure that I took his monthly picture on the exact day, and tried to get his blog post written within a day or two.  Sawyer turned 7 months old on May 25, and I'm just now getting around to writing this.  If we have a third kiddo, I just hope I remember to get everyone fed and dressed.  Monthly blogs will not be happening.

Sawyer is so tiny.  He has not been back to the doctor so I don't know how much he weighs, but he looks so little compared to other babies his age and a little younger.  He still has not rolled over, but tried so hard to pull up on the side of the pool, bathtub, and uses us to stand up.  He does ok on his hands and knees for awhile, but no crawling yet.

Sawyer has started to get playful, and wants to play with Henry SO badly.  When Henry sits beside him, Sawyer grabs at him and tries to kiss him.  Henry calls Sawyer "Sawyer Boy".  I don't know where that came from, but I love it.  Sawyer loves to play in the bathtub, pool, and likes to sing and read books.  We went to music class this week, and Sawyer made sweet singing noises, bounced, and flapped his arms when we sang.  He bounces and flaps his arms when he hears Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on tv, too.

He has started eating finger foods and baby food.  He loves Puffs, and has eaten beans, raisins, fruit, scrambled eggs, and pancakes.  It's so much fun for me to watch him try new food.  I'm really trying to give him a wide variety of food, so maybe he won't be as picky as Henry is.

He got 2 bottom teeth right at 7 months!  I loved his huge open-mouthed, gummy smile, but I REALLY love his big smile with 2 little teeth.  Everyone says he is the happiest baby.  He loves his friends and teachers at school and church.  At home the only time he cries is when he is put down and does not want to be.  Physical touch is definitely his love language.  He is still a momma's boy, but gets excited when Sam comes home from work.  

Love, love, love this little cuddly man.



No comments:

Post a Comment