Friday, May 23, 2014

Going Home

Last weekend we went to east Texas to visit my family and go to my cousin's graduation party.  I'm 30, married with kids, and have a house of my own, but I still love going home.  The Dairy Queen is a mile away,   there are big trees, and my momma makes cookies.  What more could I want? Look how pretty spring in east Texas is!  
Henry picked (and ate) lots of blackberries

Sawyer getting words of wisdom from Coach




Stinker

A rare picture of the four of us together!

Coach, Sweetie, and the boys

My adorable cousin Madeline graduated from Texas A&M.  Madeline is a beautiful, compassionate, smart little lady.  She's an aggie, but we love her anyway.  

We got to meet Erin and Kevin's little beauty, Kinley Jo.
I call her K-Jo, it's her rapper alias.

Check out that chunky bod.  That chunky bod cleared a plate of Aunt Connie's cookies

Sawyer loves his Sweetie.  

Baby swap

This is my cousin, Jennifer.  She's a doll and I sure do like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment