Thursday, November 7, 2013

Halloween

I wanted to be sure Henry's Halloween wasn't overshadowed by Sawyer's appearance a few days before.  Last year Henry was 10 months old, and didn't understand all the Halloween fun.  A few days before Halloween, we carved a pumpkin.  Henry helped me draw a face on it, clean out the junk inside, and then we topped it off with some finger paint.  It actually ended up looking creepy with paint oozing out of the top of its head!  And Henry got to get dirty, which is always a good thing in his world.


"YAAAAYYYYY" for pumpkin carving!


I think this is about the time he started throwing the pumpkin guts all over our back patio.  

I'm really enjoying the fact that he can't tell us what he wants to be for Halloween yet.  That means we get to choose what we want him to wear!  I didn't want to go buy a bunch of stuff that he'll only wear one night.  We decided to go with Ace Ventura, because he already had most of the stuff.  I looked around for tutus, and those things are expensive!  I just tied tulle to some elastic and it worked as a tutu for a night.  How cute are Henry and his golfer cousin, Will?!


I think he pulls it off well.


No comments:

Post a Comment