Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sawyer is 1 Month Old!

Sweet Sawyer is 1 month old!  He is such a doll.  Henry was always wide awake, alert, and active.  I feel like I'm finally getting the sleepy, cuddly newborn experience.  Sawyer loves to snuggle and is a great sleeper.  He can sleep through almost anything, which is a good thing because his big brother is constantly trying to "help" by bringing him toys and trying to shove his pacifier in his mouth.   

He weighed 6 lbs 5 oz when he left the hospital, and at 3 weeks old he was up to 8 lbs 10 oz!  He's a great eater!  He wakes up twice in the middle of the night to eat and will usually go right back to sleep.  Sawyer has crazy long fingers and toes, and long skinny legs.  He loves to listen to us sing and talk to him.  I'm making it my mission to get him to smile.  He looks like he wants to, but hasn't done it yet.  I didn't think there was any way I could love another little guy as much as I love Henry.  But Sawyer has made me fall in love all over again, and I can't wait to see how his little personality grows!


No comments:

Post a Comment