Thursday, March 8, 2012

2 Months Old!


     Sweet Henry is 2 months old!  He is such a mess.  His arms and legs never stop moving.  He still does not sleep much during the day and wakes up to eat every 3-4 hours at night.  
     Henry loves to talk, loves his pacifier with the frog on it, and loves to stare at the letters on his wall.  He is happiest when there are tons of people around and lots of noise.  He is finally getting a little bit of blond (very fuzzy) hair and his eyes are very blue!  He has no interest in toys, but loves to watch people.  He is very social.  We spend lots of time outside, and he stays wide awake just taking it all in.  He smiles a lot now and gets really excited when his daddy gets home. Obviously I still think he is the most handsome little boy I have ever seen- don't ALL moms think their baby is the cutest?  
     I go back to work in a little over a week.  I hope his babysitter is prepared for what is about to hit her!




1 comment:

  1. He is seriously THE CUTEST. Love that hair! And I knew he would appreciate those letters you worked so hard on. Praying for you friend. I know it won't be easy to get back to work. I can't believe it's already been two months! <3

    ReplyDelete