Saturday, March 24, 2012

I'm Not "Cheap", I'm "Frugal"

     I have been called cheap on occasion.  Sam and I rarely pay full price for anything.  We will use coupons, hit up sales, buy used, shop Craigslist, and our dining room furniture may or may not be from Big Lots.
      But my friends, a couple of weekends ago we hit the jackpot.  Twice a year Fort Worth has a huge second-hand kid stuff sale.  We went last fall and got a few baby things.  This year we went twice, once to the Hurst sale and once to the Ft. Worth sale.  As if that weren't cheap....oops, I mean "frugal"...enough, we went on the last day because it was free parking, free admission, and 50% off.  We just got enough to last until the fall sale.  36 items of clothing, a work bench, and wooden building blocks for less than $100= AMAZING!!! Check out what we got!




Henry's birthday and Christmas gifts-a work bench and wooden building blocks

   

No comments:

Post a Comment