Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hank-mania!

I take more pictures of this kid than any mom should.  I can't help it, I mean, he's precious.  So this picture-post probably won't be interesting to anyone but his grandparents (hi Possum, Grandma, Coach, and Sweetie!) 

Here are a few highlights of the last couple of weeks in Henry's world:
*Henry got to go to my school for the Valentine's party and meet my kiddos.  They were so excited to meet him, and thought he was pretty cute.
*He went to Abilene for the weekend to see the Morgan clan.  He got to spend a couple of hours with Grandma and Possum while Sam and I went out to eat with Katie, Nathan, Meredith, and John.  This was also a highlight for Sam and me!
*He has really learned how to "talk", and tells especially good stories while on his changing table.  We think he is a pretty good storyteller.
*He has started sleeping a little better now.  He used to just sleep maybe an hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoon.  Exhausting for everyone involved.  The other night he went to sleep at 8:45pm and slept until about 9:00 the next morning, and only woke up twice to eat.  HALLELUJAH!!  
*Henry has started smiling!!  He's not super consistent yet, but we get several good smiles a day now.  I haven't been able to get a picture of him smiling, but hopefully I will catch him in the act soon. It's probably the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Bath time!
With cousin Jack




After bath time

Doing a little light reading



With great-grandparents


February 4, 2012




Uncle Adam

Uncle Nathan

Wearing Uncle Christopher on his shirt

Grandma Morgan



Precious boy!

1 comment:

  1. Such a handsome boy! We miss you, but love that you're getting to spend this special time with your little sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete