Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sawyer is 4 Months Old

Sawyer is 4 months old!  He is such a happy little guy...as long as he is being held :)  He is very ticklish and laughs a lot.  His favorite song is Pat-a-cake.  Sawyer smiles all the time and watches his big brother very carefully.  He is 100% a mama's boy, which I'm really ok with right now.




We have started sleep training this week.  Sawyer was waking up every few hours throughout the night, and I was so worried that he would wake up Henry that I just fed him to make him happy and quiet.  He has been sleeping in his swing right beside our bed (or in bed with me!) and I decided he needs to learn to sleep in a crib.  I started lots of bad habits that needed to be broken.  I moved his bassinet into my closet so that Henry would not be able to hear Sawyer when he wakes up.  The first night in the closet was rough.  But he has the hang of it now, and only eats once at night.  I think he likes his dark, quiet closet now.  It may be his new home for the next several months.  I miss snuggling with my cuddly boy, so we still nap together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment