Saturday, December 28, 2013

Sawyer is 2 Months Old!

Sawyer turned 2 months old on Christmas Day.  He is seriously the best baby ever.  He has started smiling and talking to us, and has the sweetest little voice. Sawyer can still sleep through just about anything, and actually sleeps better in chaos.  He must have a noisy big brother :)  Sawyer loves to watch and listen to his big brother, and Henry gives him lots of kisses and hugs.  Henry adores him.  The first thing he says when he gets up in the morning is "Where's Ya-ya?"  I love that these boys already love each other so much.
 Sawyer has his 2 month check-up next week, so I don't know his stats. His face and belly are a little chubby, but he still has long skinny arms and legs.  He has more hair than Henry had at this age, and has a slight mullet in the back.  His eyes have turned dark blue, and I am interested to see if they will stay that dark or turn lighter blue like Henry's.
 Sawyer is extremely laid-back. As long as he is dry, fed, and burped, he's pretty content to just sit around and watch all the action.  He does love to cuddle, and lots of nights he sleeps in bed with us.  After he is fed and all snuggled up on me, I can't make myself put him back in his swing.
This time last year if you told me I would have a 2 month old baby right now, I would not have believed it.  Sawyer is such a wonderful little surprise.  I never thought I could love two little boys as much as I love Henry and Sawyer.  They have very different personalities, but somehow both completely fit with our family.  I am 100% wrapped around their chubby little fingers.

1 comment: