Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Henry Goes to the OBGYN

This is the sequel to a previous post, Henry Goes to the DMV.  Henry has had to come with me to all my prenatal appointments, and he is quite well-known around the office.  Ever wonder what it's like to bring a toddler to an OBGYN appointment every week?  Here's a little taste of a typical visit:

Starts off by reading a magazine

Takes some selfies

Runs the Barbie car over the Lego table so it makes a very loud noise

Plays with Legos

Watches women's health commercials.  I believe he is learning about the
risks associated with Mirena in this picture.

Watches cars outside

Climbs on chairs


...and another chair

Rests a little

Pushes the Barbie car with his feet

Explores the bathroom

Sings some songs
All of this took place within a span of 15 minutes today.  Usually we are in the doctor's office for an hour before we are called back.  Needless to say, I am always worn out by the time we leave.

PS-  Some of you may be thinking, "Wait, why is she STILL going to the baby doctor?  Isn't she supposed to already have her baby?!"  Yes.  You are right.  I'm due tomorrow, yet I'm still pregnant. My doctor said 2 weeks ago that I would have this baby any second, yet I'm still pregnant.  Let's not talk about it.  I'm tired and need some sort of dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment