Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I'll Try Again Tomorrow.

Typical School Day:
I pick Henry up from his class and chat with his teachers about his latest antics.  We go home, he eats a healthy snack.  We play, dance, sing, wrestle, cuddle, go on a walk, etc. until Sam gets home.  We cook a Pinterest recipe for dinner.  The only time we turn on the tv is at 7:00 to watch the Rangers, and Henry is only allowed to have his pacifier at bedtime.

Today:
I pick Henry up from his class and he is wearing a skin-tight size 6 month onesie, and no pants or shoes.  He got dirty today, and apparently I haven't put another change of clothes in his diaper bag since the beginning of school last September.  We go home and I let Henry have off-brand Cinnamon Toast Crunch for snack.  I sit my huge pregnant butt on the couch, and Henry and I eat an entire bag of barbecue potato chips while watching The Bachelorette.  He switches back and forth between not one, but two pacifiers in his hand.  Sam gets home and we order a pizza for dinner.

I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment