Monday, December 10, 2012

Can I Get A "Hallelujah"?


I did not write this, I stole it from Facebook.  But I think surely I'm not the only one that needs to read this sometimes.

Because sometimes I feel like all I do is scrape dried grapes off the floor and pick up tiny pieces of magazines that have been shredded to bits by busy little hands.  And clean poop.  All the time, everywhere, constant poop.

"Motherhood matters because its Gods idea; because he wants us to train the leaders of tomorrow; and because he has lots to teach us as moms as we allow him to teach our children with excellence. When you hit the pillow tonight, take great joy in knowing that you can work on matching those socks eventually and finishing the project you started months ago. More importantly, God allowed you to impact your children today as only you can, and tomorrow is another fresh opportunity to be an even better mom to the glory of god alone. May God raise up an army of believers who will change tomorrows world. May our children be leaders in that army. "

So my legs might not be always shaved and my kitchen may have Tupperware containers and wooden spoons scattered all over the floor.  But lay off me.  I'm busy raising a leader in God's army :)  Now if you'll excuse me, my future leader is pulling hundreds of Ziploc baggies out of a box...

No comments:

Post a Comment