Thursday, June 28, 2012

June

Check out what this sweet boy has been up to this summer!  
These pictures are just from my phone.  I tried to load pictures from my camera, and the cord sparked, shocked me, then broke apart into two pieces.  I did not get those pictures loaded.  
Day 1:  Helped Mom get caught up on laundry

Look at that angel face

Helped Mom put clean sheets on the bed

Tried out the swing at the park.  

Watched baseball videos on the computer with Coach

Mastered rolling from back to stomach, and stomach to back.  He's so proud of himself!

Got some work done on the computer

This is his poop face.  He's going to kill me one day for sharing this, but I had to.  

Watched lots and lots of baseball

Celebrated Father's Day with his wonderful daddy

Gave Mom some courtesy smiles.

Watched more baseball

Went swimming for the first time!

Hung out with Aunt Katie at the pool

Played with his new friend, Blaise

Took over our bed

Got his first tooth :(

Got clean after eating lots of carrots and bananas

Played with his friends, Tegan and Jaxon

He would not leave Tegan alone, and threw a toy at Jaxon.  He may not be invited back.

He thinks Uncle Adam is super funny

Rockin' some shades at Academy

1 comment:

  1. I want to "like" every picture! I have to keep reminding myself this is not Facebook!! Oh and isn't it amazing how they only take over mom's side of the bed and somehow dad's is left for dad??? :-) Even with all 3 of mine in the bed, they're all 3 on MY pillow!! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete